Saturday, December 31, 2016

Best of Adventures in Partaking 2016


As 2016 comes to a close I thought I'd offer you a New Year's gift to get the year started off right.... a countdown of my favorite posts from the year, your favorite posts from the year, favorites around the blogosphere and some of my favorite AIP products this year. 

2016 has been an eventful year in my life. Falling in love and getting engaged, 3 international trips (Kenya, the states & Georgia), surgery, and a busy work year. The amazing thing is that with the AIP diet and lifestyle I've made it through this year with minimal stress and am REALLY looking forward to all that 2017 will hold in store. 

It's only 13 hours here til 2017, so let's get this New Year's Countdown started....


My Favorite Adventures in Partaking Posts of 2016:
#5 - Budget Friendly AIP - how to eat well & save money
#4 - Introducing AIP Safari - my AIP travel food ebook
#1 - A Ring, Roses & a Round-Up of Romantic AIP Recipes - my engagement announcement + great recipes for your next date night

 


My Favorite Adventures in Partaking RECIPES of 2016:
#5 - Roasted Garlic Zucchini Hummus - because dips
#3 - Rustic Apple Crisp - +41 other AIP apple recipes

 

Your Favorite Adventures in Partaking Posts of 2016:
#5 - AIP Movie Snacks - a round-up of treats for movie night
#4 - Real Deal AIP/ Paleo Biscuits - bread... 'nuff said
#3 - Pot Luck Broccoli Salad - no one will know its AIP
#2 - Butternut Breakfast Bites - simple & nutritious breakfast
#1 - Apple Pie Baked Not'Meal - breakfast is sorted

 

My Favorite AIP Products of 2016:
#5 - SPICE - the AIP Paleo spicy food cookbook
#4 - Simple French Paleo - the most beautiful AIP cookbook

My Favorite AIP Recipes from Around the Blogosphere:
#5 - Creamy Mushroom Soup - Don't Eat the Spatula
#4 - Cranberry Orange Bread - Sweet Potatoes and Social Change
#3 - Lemon Garlic Hummus - A Squirrel in the kitchen
#2 - Pear and Parsnip Teacake - Healing Family Eats
#1 - AIP Spritz Cookies - Sweet Treats