Monday, August 29, 2016

Oven Baked Zucchini Fries


If you've been following me for a while (especially over on Instagram) you know that most of my meals come in a bowl or are cooked in one pot - in the form of soups and stews and chili and skillet meals. I'm just a simple girl who enjoys simple foods. 

But, there are days when I want something that doesn't need a spoon to be eaten and if I'm being completely honest, something that mimics junk food. You know you have those days too. Admit it, it's okay, this is a safe space.


These zucchini fried are the perfect food for those days. There are still vegetables in there and all of us on AIP know that fat is our friend and the special ingredient provides a fun way to get some of those needed fats into your diet.

And they're a perfect side dish for your next burger night!




Have you figured out what the secret ingredient is?
It's crunchy. 

It's flavorful.
It's full of good fats.
It's available at most gas stations....and especially popular in the southern parts of the States.


Read more about the secret ingredient and find the recipe over at The Paleo Mom where I'm guest posting this week

Happy Burger Night!!