Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekend Roundup Favorite Things I've Seen This Week



We all have crazy busy schedules and we're bound to miss a few things every now and then. So, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things each week. These could be recipes, ideas, resources, or just things I enjoyed this week. Hope you enjoy!



In the comments, please leave a link of your favorite AIP thing (recipe, idea, whatever) and join the party. 


Top 3 Pins on Pinterest This Week:
  1. Spinach & Avocado Pesto
  2. Lamb & Apricot Curry 
  3. Sukuma Wiki (sauteed kale) 

Top 3 Favorites on Facebook This Week:
  1. Potluck Broccoli Salad
  2. Article about Meal Planning Tips & Tricks
  3. AIP Greek Tapas Spread


Recipes I Want to Try:
  1. Mango Shrimp Hand Rolls
  2. Everything Sweet Potato Flat Breads (without the seeds)
  3. Steamed Mussels with Prosciutto & Garlic

Food Item of the Week:


3 Non Food Things I Loved this Week:
  1. Idea for 15 Garden Lanterns
  2. Video of the song "Babu Yetu" - the Lord's Prayer in Swahilli
  3. Ikea indoor garden product